Sunday, September 27, 2015

Miscellany

Got a book I'd ordered in the mail this weekend.  That's always exciting!


















Although I am definitely a New Englander, I don't have much of that sense of place in my poetry.  I wonder if that will change someday.  I'd like to be able to bring more of the landscape and nature of my home into my work.

I haven't written much this past week.  I spent more time on tarot instead.  The struggle of limited time and multiple interests...

I've been doing two different daily tarot photo challenges on my Instagram, which is really fun. It will be good to get back to just my regular daily draw though.  Two challenges is a lot.  Of course I just agreed to do a tarot and poetry journal swap with my penpal, a much bigger challenge!

Just under two weeks until the Cape Cod poetry retreat.




No comments:

Post a Comment